Yukon Housing Corporation

Programs & Services

Rural Services (Territorial Representative Services)

View a map of Yukon Housing properties in Yukon communities.

In several rural Yukon communities the Yukon Government offers residents access to full-service Territorial Agent services. Services-delivery is the responsibility of the Yukon Liquor Corporation with services being delivered through the local Liquor store outlets.

In the communities of Teslin, Carmacks, Carcross and Ross River where there are no Liquor Store outlets, residents can access a version of Territorial Agent services through their local Community Housing Office. The Housing Managers in these communities can:

  • post job notices and distribute applications for employment with the Yukon Government
  • process Motor Vehicle registrations and renewals
  • process Operator (Driver) License applications and renewals and arrange Driver Examiner visits
  • receive Property Tax payments due to the Yukon government (Carcross and Ross River only)
  • receive Water Services payments due to the Yukon government (Carcross and Ross River)
  • issue Resident Campground permits
  • distribute and process applications for Notary Public License, Trade Names and Lottery Permits
  • distribute Societies Act information and receive related applications
  • issue Marriage Licenses
  • validate true copies of Birth Certificates and Death Certificates
  • post notices of Yukon government-issued Tender Packages and Addenda
  • distribute Community Development Fund program brochures and receive Community Development Fund and other funding/loan applications
  • receive fine payments and child maintenance payments and distribute Maintenance Enforcement information and applications on behalf of Court Services, Yukon government
  • notarize documents
  • receive License Fees for Consumer Services, Yukon government

Need more information on any of these services? We welcome you to contact us.

Contact us

410 Jarvis Street
Whitehorse YT
Y1A 2H5 

Mailing address:
Yukon Housing Corporation
Box 2703 (Y-1)
Whitehorse, Yukon
Y1A 2C6

Phone: (867) 667-5759
Toll-free (in Yukon): 1-800-661-0408 ext. 5759
Fax: (867) 667-3664
Email: ykhouse@gov.yk.ca